Atlas Outdoors Expedition Trailer
Our TetonX trailer has undergone so many exciting new upgrades for 2023. The TetonX model features a full-pop top, a large 54″ entry door, and improved interior space. The updated shell consists of fiberglass and foam walls with an aluminum structure, on a 2×5 Steel chassis. The new TetonX model weighs in under 3,500lbs with popular options.
Off Road. Off Grid.
10' Expedition Trailer
The TetonX is a compact powerhouse. Weighing in at just over 3,000 lbs and including options such as an upgraded kitchen design, multiple shower room options, sleeping for up to 7, indoor eating, and a proprietary go-anywhere suspension, it’s ready for the toughest adventures you can think of.
The TetonX design uses over the fender construction to gain a massive amount of living space without compromising the compact footprint. Enjoy 6’6” of interior ceiling height and interior dinette seating.
Spacious Kitchen Design
Optional front and rear kitchen slides house an integrated fridge/freezer, sink, two burner stove, pantry and slide out table, giving you the use of a gourmet u-shaped kitchen out on the trail.
King Size Sleeping
With three different main bed sleeping configurations, 2 bunk options, and an optional rear-mounted rooftop tent, the TetonX has sleeping covered for the entire family.
Family Friendly Sleeping
Room for the whole family! In addition to the standard queen bed, the front storage area can be used for sleeping (24×76). The upper bunk feature comes in two sizes for even more sleeping options. Our single bunk is 24 inches in width and our double bunk is 48 inches.
The small but mighty TetonX averages around only 3,000 lbs, even with some of our popular options. Want to load it up with all the options, including off-grid air conditioning? You are still under 3,500 lbs.
Off Road. Off Grid.
With Nomad Air Suspension, tire options up to 35”, generous approach and departure angles, a sealed powder-coated frame, and unrivaled ground clearance, the TetonX allows you to set up camp far from crowds.
Personalize Your Build
Choose only the options that fit your unique needs. Our extensive list of options allows you to choose only the features you want to create your perfect camp setup.
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHTING
• Battleborn 100AH Lithium battery
• Victron MultiPlus 2000VA charge controller
with integrated 3500W true sine inverter
• Victron BMV-712 battery monitor
• Outlet located in kitchen slide cargo area
• Outlet inside cabin for entertainment power
• 12V ARB threaded outlet in front storage area for refrigerator power
• Dimable interior, exterior rock lighting
• Breakaway safety system
• Prewired for Zamp portable, regulated solar, and roof mount solar
• 30A sidewall port for connection to shore power or a generator
• Exterior lighting independently switched for the passenger, driver and rear
• Amber dimable under lighting at entry door and by external shower location
• 12 volt power port externally mounted by awning hinge for additional awning lighting
• Charging stations with 12 volt socket and USB power ports at 2 places inside cabin for device charging and entertainment connections
• OVS 270 Nomadic Awning
• Timbren 5200lb Suspension
• 15” Method Double Standard wheels with 31” BF Goodrich A/T KO2 tires
• Large 54” Entry door with full secure screen door and privacy cover
• Driver and passenger side opening windows with integrated blinds and screen
• MaxxAIR MaxxFan Deluxe 10 speed with remote
• Cruisemaster DO35 Articulating hitch
• Custom Storage Tray
• Ark Jockey Dual Wheel Jack
INTERIOR AND STORAGE
• Split queen mattress with custom removable covers
• Dinette table with Lagun table leg, converts to form bed platform
• Exterior front side storage door with large storage area (houses fridge and cabinet if selected as an option)
• Exterior rear pass through storage with doors on each side
(houses kitchen slide-out if added as an option)
Adventure Begins Here